My sister Jess, bowling at the weekend
Here are my 5 good things at the moment:
1) Pretending to be a student again. On Friday my brother and I took the train to Norwich to visit my sister who goes to Uni there. It was great pretending to be a student again. Had a great night out on Friday and loved the student priced drinks and then we went bowling on Saturday night after a day of chilling and film watching.
2) Norwich. It's such a lovely city- I really like it. Not too big and not too small with lots of nice restaurants and shops.
3) Mean Girls. We watched this film at the weekend and I tweeted that it was a film I can watch over and over- it seems that you all agree! My twitter is @cherrydelights if you fancy following me.
4) Getting lighter in the evenings. Only ever so slightly but I am clutching onto it not being so dark at half 4! Bring on lovely spring time.
5) Bowling. As I mentioned we went bowling at the weekend with Jess (my sister) and her housemates. I actually did OK and even got a strike- whoop! I think my practising on the Wii has translated onto the real game. I really like bowling- is something different to do in the evening!