Meet the latest addition to Organic Surge's ever-growing range- their Fresh Ocean Light Body Lotion. The brand describe it as "a light, delicate body lotion that glides onto the skin and absorbs quickly for an instant burst of soothing rehydration" and it is packed full of active ingredients which include:
• Aloe vera extract - naturally calms and moisturises the skin
• Shea and cocoa butters - moisturises and conditions, promoting cell renewal
• Sunflower seed oil – helps to improve skin condition
• Lemon essential oil - cleanses and detoxifies, helps to rejuvenate dull skin
• Rosemary essential oil - purifies oily skin and stimulates cell renewal
• Lime essential oil - naturally revives the skin and senses
• Natural glycerine - a natural humectant which attracts moisture to the skin, helping it to remain hydrated and soft
The first thing I noticed when applying this was the gorgeous lemon-y scent. If you like citrus scented products then you will love this- it is a delicate fragrance and not too overpowering but feels really refreshing and soothing to apply. My one negative about this is that it takes some time to absorb into the skin so you need to massage it in for a few moments.
I'm continuously impressed with Organic Surge products and love how their products are free from all of those nasty ingredients like artificial fragrances and parabens but are just as good.
This new body lotion is £5.99 and can be bought from www.organicsurge.com.