1. Disney balloons!
2. Waiting for EPCOT to open- Chris not yet used to the Florida routine of early mornings!
3. Animal Kingdom
4. So many cheesecakes at where else but The Cheesecake Factory!
5. My sister, Jess at Animal Kingdom
6. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure
7. Chris driving our hired Mustang
8. An evening shot of our beautiful villa pool
9. Posing with Marilyn at Universal Studios
10. The Magic Kingdom castle at night
On the 3rd of April my family, Chris and I jetted off to Florida for just over two weeks of sunshine, Disney and a lot of fun! I have been four times before but it was Chris' first visit to my favourite place in the world. We had the best time ever and did so much- we did all of the Disney parks and waterparks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Kennedy Space Centre too. Our 'rest days' were spent shopping and hanging around the villa pool.
I always have the best time in Orlando- I am at my happiest when I'm out there. We always stay in the same villa so it now feels like a home away from home and it was so great to have Chris with us and to see him loving it all too. I have had the worst holiday blues since coming home and just want to go back- Florida is the only holiday where I get that feeling and is probably why people book to go back as soon as they are home! I think Disney put you under a spell when you arrive which means you are forever attached to the place!
I also wanted to mention our flights there and back which were seamless. We flew direct with Virgin Atlantic and both journeys went without a glitch, the in-flight entertainment was fantastic and the cabin crew were brilliant. Chris, my Dad and brother are all nervous flyers but they found it all fine and this was definitely because of how smooth everything was- from checking in online to landing.
I took so many photos so have just picked a few to share- it was so difficult narrowing them down! Have you been to Florida before? Are you a Disney addict like me? I love chatting to fellow Orlando junkies!