You can follow me on Instagram here
- Living in chaos whilst our new kitchen has been installed. We had the old one completely taken out and have replaced it with a gorgeous one from Howdens. I will do a before and after when it's painted!
- Spent the evening at Secret Cinema presents...Back to the Future. It was a fantastic experience - a real 50s bubble. Loved seeing the Doc walking around and interacting with all of the Hill Valley Residents. The film of course was great, and extra special with it being a live cinema experience.
- Celebrated my friend Lucy's birthday with a picnic on Clapham Common. We enjoyed sitting outside late into the evening.
- My Mum came to stay which was lovely. We visited the National and Portrait Galleries and had afternoon tea at The Wolseley which I highly recommend.
- Met Chris after he completed the Prudential Ride 100.
- Escaped up to Lincoln for the weekend as the kitchen work was still going on and we needed some normality (and for a lot of washing to be done!). We celebrated my Grandma's birthday with lots of delicious food and cake at her house.
- Spent a lovely weekend with friends in Bury St Edmunds.
- Ideal Home magazine - I am loving all of the interior magazines at the moment and Ideal Home is my favourite. I think I might ask for a subscription for Christmas!
- Rosie's posts about Paris are making me want to return to the beautiful city.
- I am very much enjoying Hannah's blog - especially '25 photos that will make all girls feel a bit giddy with happiness' and '31 thoughts every twenty-something girl has on a daily basis'.
- This one minute tribute to Robin Williams is just beautiful. It had me in tears on the train.
- Chris and I started watching Aladdin after hearing the sad news about Robin. I haven't watched it in years and am appreciating the Genie even more this time around! Love that most of his lines were improvised.
- Essie and Aslan have been travelling around Scandanavia and vlogging each day - their vlogs are brilliant and it's great to explore with them!
- Taylor Swift's video for Shake It Off - so catchy!