- Trying on Bridesmaid dresses for my friend's wedding next year. We found a gorgeous coral one from Coast that suited us all and was in the sale - amazing! I can't wait to wear it next May.
- Enjoying a couple of cocktails and a catch up with my lovely girls.
- Spent a long weekend in Center Parcs with the family. You can see some pics in my post here.
- Spending lots of time in our beautiful new kitchen.
- Making a trip to IKEA to buy lots of lovely things for the flat. Always feel like doing more house-y stuff as the weather gets cooler.
- I have just discovered lifehacks.org and love it- so many handy tips! Check out '25 bathroom hacks you'll want to share with everyone' and 'Transform your life in 2 weeks'.
- 'Decorating on a budget' by the lovely Kate is a great read. Her flat is a dream and so it's great to hear all of her tips on getting it beautiful for as cheap as possible!
- The many YouTube vids vlogging about the launch of Zoella Beauty. It looked like an incredible launch party and it's amazing to see how many opportunities Zoe is getting through her blog and YT. Very much deserved!
- I really look forward to watching Hannah Maggs' weekly vlog. Every Sunday she puts up a video documenting her week which follows her, her husband Stef and gorgeous baby Grayson. The editing is incredible and they always make me appreciate how beautiful life is.
- X Factor, Strictly, Downton Abbey....it's all back on TV!