- Having some lovely chilled weekends with Chris. One was spent visiting the Imperial War Museum and trying out Ping Pong (wasn't overly impressed, sorry Ping Pong!).
- My Mum came to stay and we had a great time. Went to watch Lord of the Dance at the Palladium, pottered around Covent Garden with my brother and his girlfriend and visited the amazing poppy installation at the Tower of London.
- Saw my friend Holly who was over from Australia. Was so nice to see her face again and have a good catch up over pizza and doughballs!
- Had a family Halloween party at my parents house. We all dressed up and played lots of silly games including a hugely entertaining game of Sardines.
- I have not been reading many books and need to get my kindle charged up and get back into it. Any recommendations?
- Loving Ideal Home magazine at the moment. Last month it came with 16 free chalkboard stickers (see them on my kilner jars above!).
- Gone Girl. I loved the book and loved the film too. It was so tense and creepy! I thought they did it so well and Rosamund Pike was fantastic. I couldn't watch a certain scene though (you will know which one if you've seen it!).
- Made in Chelsea and The Only Way Is Essex. Such trash but I love it.
- X Factor of course. My faves are Lauren, Andrea and Ben.