- The first part of March was crazy busy with work. It's all calmed down now and I've had my usual post-campaign illness!
- Chris, my brother Olly and his girlfriend Georgina paid a visit to Columbia Road Flower Market. We went around lunch time so it was hugely busy but such a lovely market. Georgina and I picked up the beautiful roses pictured above.
- Also visiting The Geffrye which is a Museum of the Home. You walk through eleven period rooms from 1630 to today. We finished with a lovely lunch (tea and scones for me!) in the cafe there which is lovely.
- Missing my parents who are currently enjoying a Caribbean cruise - so jeal!
- A trip to the pub in Greenwich yesterday with friends resulted in spontaneously booking a long weekend to Center Parcs in June.
- Lots of planning for my friend Lizzie's hen do in Brighton next month.
- My brother's girlfriend Georgina has just started a new blog - Rent or Chanel. If you like Chanel and designer bags then you will love it, but she's also posting about lifestyle stuff such as her recent trip to Disneyland Paris with my brother. I may be biased but it's definitely worth checking out!
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - I'd heard lots about this book and so was looking forward to reading it. I haven't read a book in ages so was keen to get engrossed into another world. Really enjoyed this - always love a thriller, crime, who dunnit type novel.
- This genius 7 minute clip of Tom Hanks and James Cordon acting out every Tom Hanks film.
- Grey's Anatomy - I have been catching up with all of series 10 and series 11 and am enjoying it so much. Love Amelia Shepherd!