- Spending the weekend in Brighton for my beautiful friend Lizzie's hen do. It was such a great weekend with plenty of chocolate, prosecco, games and dancing. We all dressed up as Where's Wally on the Saturday night which was a lot of fun!
- Eating plenty of Easter Eggs
- Visiting my parents in Lincoln for the long Easter weekend and then enjoying a beautiful bank holiday Monday with a lovely walk around Brockley
- Celebrating my birthday with drinks after work with some of my favourites
- Going to Barcelona with Chris for a few days - we had such an amazing time and I would go back in a heartbeat
- Lots of great recipes from fellow bloggers. Really want to try these two from Rosie and Gemma - One Pan Spring Chicken and Grilled Egg in a Portabello Mushroom.
- Glamour magazine. I used to buy a million magazines every month, heading to WHSmith as soon as they came out but these days I favour blogs. Glamour however is the one magazine that I always buy and read cover to cover.
- Once Upon a Time. I am absolutely obsessed with this show! If you love fairytales, and Disney then you will love this. I have just finished series 1 on Netflix and can't wait to get up to date. The best thing is that Prince Charming and Snow White are together in real life!
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. This is another great show on Netflix - it's about a girl who has been rescued from a cult and has to adjust to live in NYC. The show is created by Tina Fey and Robert Carlock and is just hilarious. I love Titus!