1. Visit the Columbia Road Flower Market - a beautiful market in East London full of flowers and foliage. Go as early as you can to avoid the big lunchtime crowds and to get the pick of the best flowers, however if you fancy a lunchtime stroll you can get some great deals.
2. Walk to the top of the hill in Greenwich Park to the Royal Observatory - a fantastic maritime museum but the best bit is seeing the incredible view across London.
3. Get the tube to Borough Market or London Bridge and walk along the Thames Path up to Waterloo. It's one of my favourite London things to do. You go past The Globe Theatre, The Tate Modern and the Oxo Tower, as well as many other London landmarks. Finish up with a drink outside the Royal Festival Hall, and maybe even a cheeky Wagamama.
4. Go to Chelsea or Primrose Hill and admire all of the beautiful houses that you can find there. I love a good house nosy!
5. An outdoor cinema is a perfect way to spend a warm evening. The Luna Cinema has lots of showings this summer in various locations across London (and also outside of London).
6. Visit a City Farm. There are quite a few around including Hackney City Farm and Mudchute Park and Farm. Both have been around for years and are well worth a visit. Who doesn't love looking at sheep?
7. Buy this pack of 50 London Walks and do as many as you can over the summer months.
8. Give the Thames Clipper a try. Get the tube to Putney and get the boat to Blackfriars, or head to North Greenwich and get it back to the London Eye. You can even to their Tate to Tate route which goes between the Tate Britain and Tate Modern. It's something a bit different and super fun. A single ticket is around £6/£7 - all info here.
9. Pack up a picnic and head to one of the many big London parks. If you go to Regents Park you can always visit London Zoo afterwards, or spend some time in St James Park and go and watch the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. Or simply bask in the sunshine and totally relax!
10. Go boating on the Serpentine in Hyde Park. You can hire a row boat or a pedalo for £12 an hour per adult.
I'd love to hear your suggestions for great things to do in London over Summer - do let me know in the comments.