- Celebrating my friend Nicole's wedding - my friend flew over from Oz as a surprise for the wedding and it was so great seeing her and having all of the girls back together.
- Spending a long weekend at the Woburn Center Parcs. We had such an amazing few days and I laughed until my stomach hurt. We did aerial adventure which was terrifying but very exhilarating.
- Enjoying having my Dad to stay for a night and going for a yummy Pizza Express with him, my brother and Chris.
- I've been meaning to read one of Gi Fletcher's books and finally got my kindle charged up and downloaded 'You're the One that I want' - so far, so good!
- Deliciously Ella's blog. Have become quite obsessed with it and now have a big love for almond butter and medjool dates!
- Orange is the New Black series 3 - of course! I am on episode 7 and very much enjoying it.
- Grey's Anatomy - so the end of the last series kinda ruined me. Won't give any spoilers but am quite heartbroken.
- Hot Girls Wanted - this is a documentary on Netflix and is about the amateur porn industry and the girls who are getting into it. It's compelling to watch and made me feel quite uncomfortable but is worth seeing.