- Have had lots of time in Lincoln with my family this month - they have got a gorgeous new cockapoo puppy called Betsy. She is the most mischievous little puppy and I love her.
- Visiting Doddington Hall. We seem to go every time I am in Lincoln - I highly recommend going if you are in the area.
- Enjoying the July sunshine with lots of walks around Brockley.
- Going to the Lambeth Country Fair which was huge and a great place to spend a sunny day.
- Making lots of smoothies in my new Nutri Ninja.
- And probably the most exciting thing this month- we have booked a holiday to Orlando next year! We will be staying in the same villa that we always stay in and doing all of the parks - it's the whole family gang going and I really can't wait.
- I bought Madeline Shaw's Get the Glow book and have been loving it - her blog is great too!
- I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh was recommended to me on Amazon - I love a psychological thriller and this did not disappoint. It was full of twists and turns, and I raced my way through it.