I thought I'd start doing these posts each month with a little inspiration of what to get up to. I love getting ideas of ways to spend my time - even if it's just a reminder of my favourite way to spend a day/evening!
1) Go for a long walk - October is the month where Autumn seems to be the most present - leaves are covering the ground in all of their golden, crunchy goodness and it makes for the most lovely time for walks. Choose a bright, sunny day to go on a walk and make the most of the beautiful Autumnal colours, fresh air and crunch as many leaves as possible!
2) Do some Halloween themed baking - make the most of Halloween, and the end of the Great British Bake Off this month with some spooky themed baking. Bring your bakes into work, or wrap them up into gifts for friends and family and share the goodness. Or just enjoy them yourself! I like this baking video from Gabby with her Easy Halloween Treats. Or Pinterest has a world of inspiration.
3) Invest in some new pjs - the weather starts to get chilly in October. It's time to put away flimsy nighties and shorts and vest pjs sets and get some cosy ones on the go. Treat yourself to a brand new pair - The White Company have super gorgeous and snuggly pjs if you want to splurge but if you don't want to spend then Primark is the way to go as they have a huge range.
4) Spend an evening at the cinema - in the Summer I rarely go to the cinema as prefer to spend time outside but when the nights get darker I love spending an evening watching a good film. Stock up on pick n'mix and go and see whatever takes your fancy. I am keen to see The Intern this month.
5) Cook a roast for friends - Invite your friends round and cook them a delicious Sunday roast. We did this recently and it was a super lovely way to spend a Sunday, especially when followed by an early evening Autumnal walk.