1. My day job is working for a charity in their corporate fundraising team. I absolutely love it and working for a good cause makes me so happy.
2. I am a very positive person.
3. ...but can also be extremely stubborn.
4. My parents have a 5 year old Golden Retriever called Charlie and a 7 month old Cockapoo called Betsy. I love them ridiculous amounts. Charlie is a gentle giant and is scared of hoovers and plugs, whereas Betsy is a little diva and fears nothing!
5. I have been lucky enough to see lots of Europe through holidays and going inter-railing for a month back in 2008. Italy is my favourite European country.
6. I love the look of Fireworks but they make me quite nervous and I hate the really loud ones! I have to watch them and cover my ears.
7. I grew up in a lovely place called Haslemere in Surrey, but my parents moved a couple of years ago to Lincolnshire to live in a beautiful converted barn, enjoy a different way of life and to be closer to family who live in Yorkshire. It took me a while to get used to the idea of Haslemere not being where our family home was but I learnt quickly that your home is where your family is, and change is a very good thing.
8. I have been to Florida six times and it will our seventh when we go next April! It's my favourite holiday destination in the world and I'd love to buy a villa out there.
9. Pasta is my all time favourite food.
10. I have a really close family. We have a Facebook group message which we use every day and when we are together we have so many laughs.