- We started the month in Lincoln having a family Halloween Party. I dressed up as a Skeleton which was very fun - the dogs didn't recognise me at all so had to quickly reassure them that it was me!
- Working hard! The office is always crazy busy in November and December so it's been full on.
- Watching the Blackheath Fireworks (they were amazing) and then visiting our friend's lovely new flat nearby.
- Having my cousin, her boyfriend and 14 month old baby to stay for a couple of days which was lovely, and also very odd to have a baby in our house!
- Having a couple of super lazy weekends where I caught up on blogging and watched lots of films, music channels and episodes of Friends.
- Spending another weekend in Lincoln as Chris was in Oxford with friends and I didn't fancy a weekend home alone - I had a lovely time with the family.
- Celebrating Chris' 29th birthday which is this weekend!
- I haven't been very good with reading this month so the only read to mention is the November issue (technically December) of Glamour magazine with Tanya Burr on the front. It's a brilliant read - so many interesting articles! Still love a good old glossy.
- I'm a Celeb - it's back! Hooray! I love Ant & Dec and they just make the whole show. I am really enjoying this series.
- I don't often watch films but I had a couple of nights on my own so watched The Notebook (favourite film ever) and The Age of Adaline. I thought The Age of Adaline was OK. It didn't really hold my interest.