- Spending a lovely long weekend in Lincoln with my parents. We visited the Lincoln Christmas Market (which is always amazing), decorated the Christmas trees and had lots of laughs.
- Buying a real Christmas tree and a tonne of new decorations from John Lewis!
- We went to the theatre for Chris' birthday to see Book of Mormon - hilarious with such catchy songs!
- Going to Winter Wonderland a couple of times- I ate candy floss, crepes and pizza and drank a lot of hot chocolate.
- Having a fun weekend with friends. Lots of girly gossips.
- Enjoying quite a few Christmas drinks with work- we had our Christmas Party which had a fairytale theme and a team Christmas lunch. We've also had carols in the office so it's been very festive!
- And obviously enjoying Christmas with all of my wonderful family- we've had a wonderful time and I hope you all have too!
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso. This is such a brilliant read and has made me want to start my own business! Very inspiring.
- All of the Christmas films - my favourites are Elf and Love Actually. Make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
- Lots of Vlogmas videos, it's been hard to keep up! Have been loving the videos from Zoe, Lily and The Michalaks.
- The final Downton episode- sob! Absolutely loved it though and thought it was a perfect finale.