- Enjoying a couple of blog events- Vichy and Fake Bake/eSalon. I haven't been to any in a while so was fun to get back into the event game!
- Watching Elephant Man at the theatre. Bradley Cooper was fantastic! It was a very short play but we appreciated it as were in very tiny gallery seats.
- Going to Henley for my friend Claire's hen do. We hired a self-drive boat and went up the Thames which was lovely, before having some food and drinks at The Bull on Bell Street - Henley is so beautiful and I really recommended visiting if you fancy a day out.
- Having five days on my own at home as Chris went on a boys holiday to Lisbon. I watched lots of trashy tv and ate pasta most nights.
- Going to Shoryu in Liverpool Street for the first time and enjoying their signature ramen - very tasty!
- Making progress with the corridor on our flat- work has started and should all be looking beautiful by the end of September!
- Glamour magazine - the only magazine I buy each month without fail.
- Zoe's recipe for Salted Caramel Brownies - just look at them! My mouth drools every time. Need to make them asap.
- Don't Tell The Bride - such easy watching and very entertaining!
- I probably shouldn't admit it but Ex on the Beach. Trashiest of the trashy TV but it's got to be done!
- Lots of vlogs as they are my favourite videos at the moment (probably because I am so nosy) - favourites this month are Fleur's Vlogust, Brogan's weekly vlogs and Gabi's.
- Karlie Kloss has started a YouTube channel and it is awesome - love her.