- Enjoying the long bank holiday weekend with a party at Kensington Roof Gardens (such a great venue!) followed by a late night venture to Putney Pies.
- Surprising our friend Jeremy for his 30th birthday in Brussels! We spent two nights there and it was the most amazing weekend - you can read about our trip here.
- Spending the weekend in Bristol with three of my best friends. We treated ourselves and stayed the night in a hotel, enjoyed the spa and went for dinner and cocktails. I highly recommend the Cosy Club as it was such a beautiful bar.
- Looking at lots of new launches from Pegasus at their Pegasus Live beauty showcase - love the look of the new Trilogy Cleansing Balm.
- Feeling a little under the weather with a cold- Brussels broke us!
- Watching the rugby at a Sports Bar in Canary Wharf. Sad that England lost!
- Downton Abbey - can't believe it's the last series! Sad face.
- X Factor. I love it when all of the Autumn TV is back on our screens and although you know what you're getting with X Factor, it's just great easy watching. I think the talent seems better than previous years too - probably because they have been scouting people from YouTube!
- The guru of all things skincare - Caroline Hirons, has started doing weekly vlogs and they are brilliant - Caroline is hilarious! Watch them here.