My Instagram username: daisyelizabeth87
I've been really enjoying writing my monthly summaries but have decided to change it up a little for 2016 and focus on 5 good things that have happened each month. I always love reading Victoria's 5 Good Things posts as they are always positive and feel very personal.
1) We started off the New Year in the Cotswolds and it was a wonderful way to bring in 2016. We spent our four days there playing games, going on walks, watching films and eating lots of pub lunches. We stayed in a village called Blockley and it was a lovely area.
2) I've managed to watch quite a bit of TV this month (typical January!) and have discovered some brilliant series. I've started The Affair and am loving it so far - it has Joshua Jackson in so basically worth watching just for him. I have also raced through Happy Valley which is a police drama featuring Sarah Lancashire (who is incredible in it) - it's a tense watch but so so good. We are also really into Game of Thrones and are now onto series 2.
3) Hanging out with my family has been lovely this month. We spent last weekend up in Lincoln and it was a really relaxing weekend. We did some shopping, enjoyed fish & chips and watched Game of Thrones. My Dad also came down to London for a work meeting and treated my brother and I to a yummy Pizza Express - can always rely on Pizza Express!
4) Having a quiet month. December was very busy so it's been nice to have a quieter January - especially as my job is so busy at the moment. I've been heading straight home and getting snuggly under blankets on the sofa.
5) Chris and I went to Jamie's Italian in Greenwich yesterday. We haven't been in a while and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the food there. I had the pumpkin ravioli with squash and it was so delicious - highly recommend!