2015 has been a great year and I wanted to write a post with a list of some of the brilliant things I got up to.
- Barcelona in April with Chris - it was my first visit and I LOVED it.
- Two of my best friends got married in May and June which was really special and the hen dos and weddings were so much fun.
- Spent a long weekend in Center Parcs with friends, and also went there for the day when my family were there.
- Went to the top of the BT Tower.
- Had a wonderful addition to the family - Betsy the cockapoo! She is naughty and hilarious and we love her so much.
- We finished the hallway in our flat which makes our flat transformation almost complete!
- Had lots of fun work nights out.
- Went to Brussels for a surprise 30th birthday for our friend Jez- it was one of the best weekends ever and we all had the most amazing time.
- Spent lots of time in Lincolnshire with my family - always enjoy being up there.
- Booked a holiday to Florida for April 2016 - woohoo!
- Finished and brought in the New Year in the Cotswolds with Chris and friends.
Let's hope 2016 is just as great!