I love Easter. I fully embrace the weeks before where you can stock up on creme eggs, mini eggs and caramel eggs, and oh how I miss the days when I'd have loads of Easter Eggs to devour on Easter Sunday and would take hours picking one from Woolworths (blast from the past!). I tend to go for a simple Cadburys Egg but I have had a Hotel Chocolat one before and it was so good.
Here's my round up of some of the best eggs out there - enjoy!
1. The Cocoabean Company All Over Sprinkle Easter Egg - £11 (link)
2. Dairy Milk Decorate Egg - £3 (link)
3. Hotel Chocolat Rocky Road to Caramel Egg - £27 (link)
4. Cadbury's Mini Egg - £3.49 (link)
5. The Cocoabean Company Salted Caramel White Chocolate Splash Easter Egg - £5 (link)
6. Chococo Milk Chocolate Dinosaur Easter Egg - £12 (link)
7. Lindt Gold Bunny Luxury Egg - £10.99 (link)
8. Hotel Chocolate Extra Thick Easter Egg - £27 (link)
9. The Cocoabean Company Sticky Toffee & Fudge Milk Chocolate Egg - £3.50 (link)