- The month started in Marbella for my friend Lucy's hen do. We had a great few days enjoying the sunshine and all of the usual hen do activities!
- Booking our wedding venue! The date has been set and the photographer booked - it's all very exciting. I will include all of the details in a wedding planning post soon.
- Going to The Elysee for my friend's 30th. There was greek food, live entertainment and plate smashing! We had a brilliant evening.
- Visiting Lincoln to celebrate my sister's birthday. We had a lovely day and went to Wagamama for dinner - we always love a Wagas!
- Lots of wedding magazines and wedding blogs. My favourite blogs are Rock My Wedding, So You're Getting Married and Whimsical Wonderland Weddings.
- We've finished the current series of Game of Thrones and oh my goodness, the last two episodes were just incredible. I feel I need to watch them again to appreciate every second!
- Love Island. Yes it's absolute trash but so addictive and it's on every night. I don't know what I'll do when it comes to an end.