Last week I posted about my morning skincare routine so today I'm telling you all about my evening routine. I love the process of taking off my make-up. Of course there are days when it's the last thing I want to do, but nothing beats the feeling of a nice clean face and however tired (or drunk, ahem) I may be, I will always always cleanse my face. Here's my current routine:
1) Remove my eye makeup using the Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water. This is a bio-phase product where you shake it up before using and it's great for removing waterproof mascara. I use this by applying to a cotton pad and gently wiping off my eye makeup.
2) Next step is to massage a pump of the No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser into my dry skin. I usually do it around my eyes too, to get rid of any makeup still there. I then soak a flannel or muslin cloth in hot water and polish off the cleanser, and all of my makeup from the day. I find it so satisfying to see it all on the flannel!
3) The third step is fairly new into my routine but I'm loving it. I've finally got my hands on the Pixi Glow Tonic, a cult favourite in the beauty world which is an exfoliating toner and aims to give a healthy glow. I simply put some of the tonic onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over my face.
4) It's then time to moisturise! As with my morning moisturiser, I often switch up which I use but my current favourite is the Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Night Cream.
5) The final step in my evening routine is to dab on a little eye cream. I'm using the Argan Eye Cream at the moment and it's a nice creamy product which feels gentle on my skin.